The Remedy for Tiffin's Hard Water – Culligan Water Softeners
See, and taste, the difference soft water can make in your home, from better water to lower utility bills. Find out how good your water can truly be, with a Culligan Water Softener.
Stubborn buildup on fixtures, dry skin, worse-looking laundry, appliances breaking down quicker; there are countless ways that Tiffin and Fremont’s hard water can be taxing on you and your home.
Primarily coming from the Sandusky river, the area’s water comes from surface water sources. Between leaving the source and getting to your home, though, this water will go through several layers of treatment. While these treatment protocols are necessary to make sure that you can drink your water, it doesn’t filter out magnesium, calcium or iron — the dissolved minerals responsible for hard water in your home. These minerals are to blame for the buildup in your plumbing and appliances, which is draining you and your wallet.
Act now and you can get a new water softener installed in your home for only $99! Plus, you won’t pay for your new water softening system for the first 90 days after install. Fill out the Get Pricing form above to schedule an at-home or virtual appointment with your local Culligan expert.
See and taste the difference soft water can make in your home, from better water to lower utility bills. Find out how good your water can truly be with a Culligan Water Softener.
You Have Options! Virtual or At Home — How Do Our Appointments Work?
Your local Culligan representative will be in touch as soon as possible to set up either an at-home or virtual water assessment and consultation.
All of our Culligan water softener systems include water testing, which means that our local water experts will evaluate and review your water to find the best water softener for your home, lifestyle and budget.
At-Home Appointment Options
Your local Culligan water expert will offer numerous options for testing your home’s water quality and provide you with more details about our water softening systems.
At-Home Appointments: Your local Culligan Water expert will arrive at your home, ask questions about your home’s water needs and discuss the best options for your home, lifestyle and budget.
Outdoor Water Test: If you have an outside spigot, Culligan will arrive at your home and collect a water sample from an outdoor water source using your directives.
Water Sample Pickup: Culligan will pick up a sample of your tap water at your front door based on your directives.
Customer Sample Drop-Off: Drop off a sample of your tap water to your local Culligan Water dealership. You’ll receive fast results!
Introducing Culligan Virtual Appointments
If you can’t see us in person, that’s OK, too! We can provide our fun, entertaining water demonstration through your screen with our virtual appointments! You can watch on your phone, laptop or tablet as your Culligan Water experts ask questions about your home’s water needs and discusses the best water softening options for your home, lifestyle and budget.
The Culligan High-Efficiency Water Softener
The Culligan High-Efficiency Water Softener is the most efficient water softener in the market. You save more on water, salt and electricity with patented smart technology that makes our high-efficiency water softeners up to 46% more efficient than other softeners. Not only will you be saving your wallet by reducing water and electricity costs, but you will also be decreasing your home’s environmental footprint.
- Automatic bypass valve provides the convenience of bypassing the water softener from the softener itself or the remote display.
- Patented Culligan Aqua-Sensor® technology automatically adjusts to changes in water conditions so the softener only regenerates when needed, saving you salt, water and money.
- Our smart brine tank automatically monitors salt levels and tells you how many days of salt are remaining.
- Exclusive Culligan Soft-Minder® meter monitors daily water use and provides advanced system diagnostics.
- The easy-to-read backlit display with digital clock lets you know your softener is working and alerts you to any system malfunctions.
- Culligan’s Dial-a-Softness® Valve allows you to customize the “feel” of your water, so it never feels too soft or too hard.
Water Softener Benefits
Culligan’s water softeners are personalized to combat the specific water problems that are plaguing your home. We provide testing and evaluation of your water, as well as installation and maintenance on all systems.
Our water softeners use patented, smart technology to remove hard water-causing minerals (like iron and calcium) found throughout the water supply. This leaves you with high quality, soft water that works more efficiently in your home and eases the burden put on your expensive appliances.
- Protect laundry and help it last with easier-on-fabric soft water.
- Use and spend less on personal care and cleaning products that go farther — and feel better — with softer water.
- Save on utility bills and extend the life of major appliances, with more efficient soft water for everything from the washing machine to the coffee maker.
- Keep hair, skin and nails looking and feeling great with soft water that’s easier on your whole shower routine.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Water Softener!
Hard water is the result of mineral buildup in your city or well water, most commonly from calcium and lime. The signs of hard water are not always obvious, but can have detrimental effects on your home. Soap scum and stains are two of the most visible problems associate with hard water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water softener is right for your home!
Hard water will clog your pores, leaving your skin dry and itchy. Your hair can also become damaged and unmanageable due to hard water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water softener is right for your home!
Calcium and Magnesium in your water can cause your laundry to become stiff or hard. A Culligan Water Softener will not only make your water softer, but also reduce your detergent use. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water softener is right for your home!
Soap Scum/Lime Buildup
Soap scum and lime build up are the residues that you see left behind on faucets, in your tub and in your sinks. It’s caused by hard water and can be damaging to your pipes and fixtures. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water softener is right for your home!
Spots on Glass/Cloudy Glassware
Hard water will leave your glasses spotted and dirty looking even when they come straight out of the dishwasher. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water softener is right for your home!
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
Total dissolved solids include a wide range of organic and inorganic compounds found in your water such as nitrates, chloride and phosphates. Culligan has a customized treatment solution based off of the TDSs found in your water, and can recommend the perfect solution for your home.
Why Choose Culligan of NW Ohio?
People living in and around Tiffin and Fremont have trusted their water to Culligan. With cutting-edge water softening technology, a tradition of customer service, over 80 years of experience and expertise from local employees, you’ll find that it’s more than a water softener with Culligan — it’s an investment in your home.
- Free water test and evaluation are always included.
- Culligan water softeners come with professional installation, routine maintenance for maximum efficiency and dedicated customer service to help you get the most out of your water softener, for life.
- We know water, and water softening technology, it’s why we hold more patents for water softening and treatment than any other water company.