Whole Home Water Filters Designed to Enhance Your Northwest Ohio Water Quality
See the difference that a whole-home filtration system from Culligan of Fremont and Tiffin can make in your home, today!
The quality of your tap water can be causing you headaches in all areas of your home, regardless of where in the Northwest Ohio area that you live. Whether your warder is putting an unnecessary strain on your appliances, which makes them burn out faster, or if your water doesn’t taste clean and fresh as you want it to, tap water can take its toll on your house and the people who call it home.
Culligan’s whole-home filtration system is the solution to your water problems. Whether your problem is taste, quality, high utility bills, or one of many other problems that water can cause, our filters can bring them to a halt! As Fremont and Tiffin’s water experts, we will help you experience a happier, healthier, and more efficient home with our most trusted whole home water treatment solution.
You Have Options! Virtual or At Home — How Do Our Appointments Work?
Call us or fill out the “GET PRICING” form. If you fill out the “GET PRICING” form, your local Culligan representative will contact you via telephone as soon as possible to provide you with the best options for you and your family for setting an appointment.
You can elect for 1) a water treatment expert to arrive at your home with a number of no-contact options, or 2) set your appointment virtually!
A Home Water Assessment Just Became Easier Than Ever
Your local Culligan water expert can arrive at your home and give you the best options to suit your family, lifestyle and budget. But if you can’t see us — that’s ok too. Read more below.
At Home Appointments: Your local Culligan Water expert will arrive at your home, ask questions about your home’s water needs and discuss options that make the most sense to fit your family, lifestyle and budget.
Outdoor Water Test: If you have an outside spigot, Culligan will arrive at your home and collect a water sample from an outdoor water source using your directives.
Water Sample Pickup: Culligan will pick up a sample of your tap water at your front door based on your directives.
Customer Sample Drop-Off (fast results!): Drop off a sample of your tap water to your local Culligan Water dealership.
Water Assessments Made Easy. Introducing Culligan Virtual Appointments.
We can bring our fun, entertaining water demonstration through your screen right into your home with our virtual appointments! You can watch on your phone, laptop or tablet as your Culligan Water experts ask questions about your home’s water needs and discuss options that make the most sense to fit your family, lifestyle and budget.
Fremont and Tiffin Water Quality
Since the Tiffin and Fremont area’s drinking water is sourced from surface water like rivers and reservoirs, rigorous municipal treatment can sometimes leave the taste, smell, and overall quality of the water wanting.
Whether your problem is hard-to-clean buildup left behind by hard water or a noticeable taste or odor coming from your tap water, untreated water can be irritating. It can even cause unnoticed consequences in several areas of your home, from plumbing and fixtures to major appliances.
Whole-Home Water Filtration Solutions In Fremont
Culligan® of Fremont and Tiffin’s Whole House Water Filters are designed to solve the specific water quality problems that impact your home and community. Our specialized filters treat all of the poor-quality, hard water coming into your house, so every are of your home has fresher tasting water that works better – from your kitchen sink to your bathroom sinks, and everywhere in between.
Benefits of Whole Home Filtration
- Filtered water works more efficiently in your home – reducing utility bills and helping major appliances last longer.
- Removing treatment chemicals, like chlorine, and minerals, like iron and calcium, improves the taste and quality of water everywhere in your home.
- Using filtered water in the laundry room helps keep clothes looking new and can help your favorite outfits and pieces last longer while looking better.
- Filtered water is also easier on your shower routine, helping skin, hair, and nails feel healthier and more moisturized.
- In addition to added efficiency for appliances, homes with filtered water generally use less of their preferred cleaning products — whether that’s dish soap, detergent or shampoo, all these products all go farther and work better with filtered water — saving you time and money.
The Culligan Difference
Culligan of Fremont and Tiffin knows Northwest Ohio water filtration. We’ve worked with the local water supply and its unique challenges for homeowners for over 80 years. Our local expertise and commitment to understanding your home’s specific water is what allows us to determine your water goals and provide a custom solution designed to meet them.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Rotten Egg Smell / Sulfur
Water may smell like rotten egg or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and sulfur in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.